Rosemary Grilled Lamb Kabobs
Made with fresh wild rosemary crushed with fresh, olives using 100% mechanical cold extraction methods. This fused herb oil embodies the heart and soul of rosemary. It is both complex and aromatic.
Ingredients for Lamb Kabobs
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut in 1″ pieces
- 2 large zucchini cut in 1″ chunks
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2-3 medium bell peppers in assorted colors, cut in 1″ pieces
- 8 large skewers – metal or wooden and soaked in water for 1 hour
Ingredients for the Marinade
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Ground Pepper to taste.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and whisk well. Toss the lamb, mushrooms, and veggies with the marinade and coat well. Place the kabob ingredients into a zip lock bag or large covered bowl, refrigerated for at least 2 hours, and up to 6.
- Prepare a grill and over medium, indirect heat, assemble the kabobs with some lamb and assorted veggies on each skewer. Grill for 8-10 minutes for until medium. Serves 6-8 people.